I found this old Valentine tucked away inside an old children's bible at
a thrift store.
- The top reads
- "At first the doctor said he was gonna live but now they don't know
for sure. But he is talking + he knows what happened"
- It's followed by a second hand that reads
- "you can die from swelling in the brain! Do you know how bad he is? I
hope he's okey!"
- "Don't need a washcloth Abby does"
- with an arrow pointing to the bottom message, which reads
- "Do you want to stay w/me Tues. night after bible school + go w/me to
the pool on Wed. b/c it's guest day."
- Followed by
- "Yeah, how much does it cost?"
- "$3.00 I think"
Obviously two kids writing back and forth, probably while bored during
Back To Found Index